We have the perfect recipe to impress any dinner date during your All-In Luxury® Staycation.
Satay De Pulpo is one of the signature Mexican dishes created by Royalton’s Executive Chef. It features octopus marinated in authentic seasonings and grilled to perfection. Will you be recreating this delicious dish at home? Let us know how you get on in the comments below!
Satay De Pulpo
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1 lb Octopus
- 2 cloves Garlic Minced
- 3 tbsp Spring Onions Chopped
- Chile Guajillo Oil
- 1 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Chipotle Peppers
- 1 tsp Parsely
- Cook the octopus in salted water with a soft boil. After approximately 1 hour or until the desired level of tenderness has been achieved, remove from the water.
- Let chill. Once chilled place each tentacle on a skewer.
- Marinate with guajillo chile oil and grill on each side until nicely charred.
- Season with salt and pepper and enjoy!